All 5 art Reviews

Mysterion Mysterion

Nice!

Fuck yes, Mysterion. I love that arc in the series. It put a lot of depth to Kenny's character. As far as your picture goes, pretty good too! I absolutely adore your background and the sort of comic-y style you drew it in. Only thing I can think of to critique is his positioning. Something about it seems a bit...off. I feel like his body should be angled more to the left. But still, not a bad rendering at all.

Mewtwo Mewtwo

Awesome.

I'm a little bias on this picture since Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon, and you rendered him rather well, but I'll throw in some critique anyway since most artists like that.

His pose is quite powerful even if it's only a facial shot, and the colors are very eye fetching. I also like the sharp curves of his skull, and his eyes are especially nice. However I think the picture would be more effective if the highlights on his skin and the lineart were blended in a bit more and not so sharp. Other then that, nice.

Diives responds:

Yeah, you're right, maybe the lineart was to much separte from him, and if I mix a little more the painting and the lineart, it would have so much impact on the people.

Thanks for your artist rewrite! I will consider for the next one :D

And Mewtwo is one of my favorite pokemon too :D he's soo AWESOME x3

Aullido Aullido

Not bad.

Good, but kind of plain. The moon is especially detailed, as compared to the trees and grass and rock and clouds. The wolf's pose is nice, and the fur texture is alright, but not quite befitting of the overall piece, in my opinion. The coloring is pretty, though. Also, I would have added some stars. Just a few spritzed in the sky.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

Could be. I'll consider so for my next piece.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Wicked.

That is pretty fucking cool.

Use to be a big fan of the Power Rangers when I was a wee thing. You definitely did them justice. You have great anatomy.

My Gorillaz OC: James My Gorillaz OC: James

Alright.

Not bad, but you need a lot of work. The position is kind of...awkward, the anatomy seems off, and the coloring would do better with a lot more shading and blending. Not to mention it's a recolor of the Noodle pic you did. Or vice versa. Either way, instead of doing recolors, try drawing a new piece for a different character. You have a good start though.

residentevillur responds:

First off this is not a "recolor". They were both draw at different times, and I don't believe it is "awkward". This was rushed unlike the other Noodle picture I had done, so I had to choose a pose that was quick and easy but for now this is all I have and if you don't like it thats fine but you have no right to call my art "awkward". If you're going to be a complete ass that is fine with me it doesn't phase me at all.