JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Alright

The overall animation was decent, but the song really threw me off. It's not a bad song, don't get me wrong, I just don't think it really gets the vibe of the comic. Then again, it is a satire of a fucking satire, so, I suppose it's not suppose to be as brooding as the comic.

Run Bunnies Run Bunnies

Good Idea

Good idea, but the jump control takes awhile to get use to. I like the fact that you can customize bunny color and name though. Also, once you upgrade a bunny, it looses it's ability to jump -- which is really annoying, because then they get stuck and die. I want to keep my bunnies.

D-Boy VS. Nny D-Boy VS. Nny

Very Nice.

Rarely have I heard or seen anyone who can capture the darker aspects of this comic in such a light. It has a very industrial edge to it, kind of reminds me of Skinny Puppy in some ways. The 9/10 is because as much as I enjoy it, it still feels like it's missing something. I'm not sure what. But I look forward to hearing your other works. Good job!

soulmasking responds:

Thank you, I appreciate your review. I have to say this is definitely one of my favorite songs I have created. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Mysterion Mysterion

Nice!

Fuck yes, Mysterion. I love that arc in the series. It put a lot of depth to Kenny's character. As far as your picture goes, pretty good too! I absolutely adore your background and the sort of comic-y style you drew it in. Only thing I can think of to critique is his positioning. Something about it seems a bit...off. I feel like his body should be angled more to the left. But still, not a bad rendering at all.

Mewtwo Mewtwo

Awesome.

I'm a little bias on this picture since Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon, and you rendered him rather well, but I'll throw in some critique anyway since most artists like that.

His pose is quite powerful even if it's only a facial shot, and the colors are very eye fetching. I also like the sharp curves of his skull, and his eyes are especially nice. However I think the picture would be more effective if the highlights on his skin and the lineart were blended in a bit more and not so sharp. Other then that, nice.

Diives responds:

Yeah, you're right, maybe the lineart was to much separte from him, and if I mix a little more the painting and the lineart, it would have so much impact on the people.

Thanks for your artist rewrite! I will consider for the next one :D

And Mewtwo is one of my favorite pokemon too :D he's soo AWESOME x3

Aullido Aullido

Not bad.

Good, but kind of plain. The moon is especially detailed, as compared to the trees and grass and rock and clouds. The wolf's pose is nice, and the fur texture is alright, but not quite befitting of the overall piece, in my opinion. The coloring is pretty, though. Also, I would have added some stars. Just a few spritzed in the sky.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

Could be. I'll consider so for my next piece.